Sunday, August 3, 2008

On Vacation

I'm currently warming these old bones on the sands of Cocoa Beach. I had dragged along one of The Son's old laptops in order to stay connected to the Internet world. Unfortunately, either the laptop doesn't like dial up, which I don't think is the case, or AOL is just screwing us (more likely). So until our return to the real world of work and schedules, my ability to post is severely limited.

As far as we can remember, this is Ann and I's first vacation without the kids. That's a good thing/bad thing type of situation. My father's and his gf Lee's (whose condo we are currently occupying) hospitality has been second to none. I'm also visiting my sister and using her computer to post this. For now the sun has been warm and the beer cold and the seafood tasty. I couldn't ask for more. Well ok I could ask for Internet, but I don't want to seem greedy. I'll post again upon my return or when I can in the interim.

No comments: