Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Great Interview Experiment

I signed up for the Great Interview Experiment of 2008. The idea is for bloggers to interview each other and publish the results. I had the pleasure to be interviewed by Zookeeper over at Tragedy Strikes the Same Place Twice. The interview is posted on her site. I had a lot of fun doing it and Zookeeper asked some interesting questions. Not only was the interview fun, but I now have a new blog to follow.

My job now is to interview Ally of ACTing Like a Mommy. It should be interesting as Ally lives down under in Australia. I'm hoping to have her interview posted by the weekend. Of course I have to get her my questions first.

The weather today was unbelievable. We didn't have the storms the midwest and south did, but it hit 70 degrees today - in February. It was actually a pleasure walking the dogs today. Even now at 11:00PM, it's still 67 degrees. It's freaky. We're also getting hit with a thunder storm - in winter. Next thing you know we'll have snow in July.

No comments: