Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Interview

Dawn of "From the Mind of Dawnie" has sent me some interview questions for today's entry. Lets get started.

1. You have a week to travel where ever you'd like (budget is not a consideration). Where do you go?

I'd love to go to Scotland. My Grandparents on my father's side immigrated from Scotland in the 1920s. My Grandfather from Glasgow and my Grandmother from Aberdeen. They met here in the States. We still have a large number of relatives over there that I'd love to meet. Daughters#1 and #2 and The Son In Law have all been. It's my turn.

2. What is your favorite thing to eat?

Boy this is a hard one as I love to eat. A good grilled steak maybe. A tasty BBQ with thick sweet sauce with just a hint of fire in it are two that come to mind.

3. You wake up in the night to find your house aflame. Aside from your family, what do you grab and take with you to safety?

Certainly our dog, Rosie. Although technically she is family. After that some of our important papers - birth certificates and the like. Anything beyond that is just gravy although it does give me pause that we should backup our photos to Flickr.

4. Cat person or dog person?

On the outside clearly I'm a dog person since we have one and have had two others that have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. Secretly though I think I'm really a cat person. We had five cats when I was growing up, but they also made me sick as all get out. I'm very allergic to cats as it turns out.

5. You've been selected as the ruler of a small island nation. What is your first official act?

All people have equal rights. My second act would to be to give a tax break to breweries. LoL

No comments: