Monday, January 12, 2009

Delurking Day

Today is International Delurking Day, which basically means if you read this site, especially if you read through and RSS reader or some such, today is the day that you click through and leave a comment to say Hi or whatever. We all like to know who is visiting our site. So if you want to say more than Hi, please do. Like write a small bio or at least where are you from. I always get a kick out of that. Goggle Earth is my close friend. So today is your turn to contribute to this site. Have at it and write a comment.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am lurking from central Illinois. I think I found your blog from Holidailies. Nothing exciting in my life. Married with a daughter and a job.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm lurking from NYC!!

Anonymous said...

I am lurking from my couch. keeping warm by the woodstove. You know where that is!

Anonymous said...

Ha!