Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lazy Saturday

It was a lazy day today. We had no real plans and nothing pressing to do. Some of our neighbors were out taking down their Christmas decorations, but we decided to wait a little longer. We're in no real hurry to mark the end of the holiday season. Comcast was suppose to come out today to install a new line into the house, but they never showed and didn't call. I hope they don't come on Monday.

While waiting on Comcast, I decided I was in the mood for a movie and surfed the free movie selection on the On Demand channel. I ended up choosing "Talladega Night". I hadn't seen it before and I was in the mood for something light. It's your typical Will Farrell movie, which was fine. After the movie, Ann snookered me into helping her clean up the office, which sorely needed it.

After the movie I cooked a brunch for Ann, The Son and myself. Just bacon, eggs and toast. After the brunch we settled in for an afternoon and evening of watching basketball and football that finally ended about 11:30 tonight. Now time for bed.

No comments: