Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

It will be a quiet New Years' Eve here in Woodbridge. Ann and I are way past the time where we think going out and partying on amateur night and waking up tomorrow feeling like hell is a good idea. Besides Auburn is playing in their Bowl Game, which is way more important than any New Year's party. War Eagle!

I don't have any New Year's Resolutions so we can skip that for now. I just hope for continued good health and fortune for my family and relatives. That's not too much to ask is it?

Today was doing mostly nothing. We did some grocery shopping and I fixed one of our toilets. Given that I fixed it at all given my limited Harry Homeowner skills and that I got around to it in just one day rather than the week or so it usually takes me, is a miracle unto itself. We watched some of the other bowl games and both napped a bit made it quite the lazy day.

A thank you to anyone who stopped by during Holidailies. It was my first try at something like that. I hope some of you will continue to stop by from time to time. Fell free to say Hi.

Wishing you all the very best for 2008.

No comments: